1. When rocketing through the city on your jetpack/web-swinging apparatus, remember that helmets and pads are unnecessary, and just make it more difficult to emote.
2. If you are in an elite military unit, it's perfectly okay to question every single order you are given, especially in the middle of combat.
3. If the enemy is superior to you in every way except that they are ineffective in tight spaces and are not good climbers, make sure your entire civilization is built above ground on the flattest land possible.
4. The perfect time for a round of tortured internal monologues is when a split-second decision must be made.
5. Now that your engineers have perfected a revolutionary way for your infantry to fly, swing and perform incredible feats of aerial acrobatics in combat, there is absolutely no need to advance your artillery and small arms technology past black powder and flintlocks.
6. Small Unit Tactics = Yell at each other until something happens.
7. If your entire species is threatened by an unknown, dominant race of giants, leave all the work of studying them to a military scouting regiment that does not include a single scientist (or observation balloon).
8. All unit communication while on maneuvers will be entrusted to colored flares, of which there is a finite supply and which are useless in bad weather or dense cover.
It's a good series. Very good, in fact, but GOD YOU MORONS.